Join our teams in the Netherlands and Italy and contribute to the development of First Health Pharmaceuticals´ antiviral and anticancer compounds through state of the art and RNA technology-driven R&D strategy.
(ITA) Biologo/a molecolare e cellulare (livello junior) - luogo: Colle di Val d'Elsa, (SI)
La First Health Pharmaceuticals´ B.V. sta cercando un/a biologo/a molecolare e cellulare (livello junior) per il suo laboratorio di Biologia in Colle di Val d’Elsa (SI).
Presso il nostro laboratorio vengono svolti studi sulle attivita´ antitumorali e caratterizzazione di proteine, ADME, attivita´ enzimatiche e studi tossicologici.
- Laurea magistrale in Scienze Biologiche, Biotecnologie, CTF o simili
- Buona conoscenza delle principali tecniche di preparazione dei campioni biologici in laboratorio (colture cellulari, linee immortalizzate e primarie PBMC, estratti cellulari)
- Competenze in tecniche di biologia cellulare, molecolare e di biochimica (elettroforesi, ELISA, PCR, luminescenza)
Sono preferiti candidati/e con le seguenti esperienze lavorative:
-trattamento di colture cellulari con composti
-cellule tumorali e virus
-screening di composti
-messa a punto di protocolli sperimentali
Il/la candidato/a dovra´ inoltre avere una buona conoscenza della lingua inglese e una forte predisposizione al lavoro di squadra.
(ENG) Junior cellular molecular biologist - Location: Colle di Val d'Elsa (SI), Italy
Open position summary:
The First Health Pharmaceuticals B.V.´s Biology laboratory at Colle di Val d’Elsa (SI), Italy is looking to appoint a Cellular Molecular Biologists (Junior level).
Our Biology lab carries out antitumor activity studies and protein characterization, as well as enzymatic activity, ADME and toxicology studies.
Activities & Requirements
The applicant must possess a master´s degree in Biology, or similar, and must have experience in laboratory with cell cultures, including primary cell lines such s PBMC, and with the principal laboratories techniques (Electrophoresis, ELISA, PCR, luminescence-based assays).
Preferably the successful candidate has familiarity with viral and tumor cells, has performed experiments with compounds, including compound screening, and has experience in experimental protocols development.
Strong English language skills, enthusiasm about teamwork and attention to detail are preferred.
Medicinal Chemist Intern, Location: Colle di Val d'Elsa (SI), Italy
Internship summary: The Medicinal Chemistry Internship will immerse the candidate in a broad range of chemical, analytical methods including NMR and LC-MS spectroscopy. Under direction, the candidate will participate to the complete process of synthesis and purification of new chemical entities. Reporting the results to an interdisciplinary team of scientist. This position consist of a minimum 12-week internship located in the First Health Pharmaceuticas Laboratory (Colle di Val d’Elsa-SIENA, Italy). Requirements:
The First Health Pharmaceutical Laboratory works on the development of new chemical entities with biological activity as part of a research and development platform involving biologists, chemists and pharmacologist, with the objective to find the cure for viral.
Master of Science or PhD student in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry. A solid knowledge of Chemistry and a basic experience in organic synthesis.
The Medicinal Chemistry Internship will immerse the candidate in a broad range of chemical, analytical methods including NMR and LC-MS spectroscopy. Under direction, the candidate will participate to the complete process of synthesis and purification of new chemical entities. Reporting the results to an interdisciplinary team of scientist. This position consist of a minimum 12-week internship located in the First Health Pharmaceuticas Laboratory (Colle di Val d’Elsa-SIENA, Italy).
Junior Medicinal Chemist, Location: Colle di Val d'Elsa (SI), Italy
Open position summary:
The Medicinal Chemistry Team is part of the Research and Development Unit located in Colle di Val d’Elsa (Siena, Italy). The team is focused on the design, synthesis and purification of new chemical entities, as part of a articulate drug discovery pipeline with the final objective of identify and optimize new bioactive molecules for treating diseases with unmet medical need.
As Junior Medicinal chemist, under supervision, you will contribute to the development of the best medicinal chemistry strategies to synthesize molecules that will be evaluated for biological activity within the research projects of First Health Pharmaceuticals with the final objective to identify clinical candidates. The candidate should demonstrate creativity, curiosity and good interpersonal skills.
- Perform instrumental analysis of synthesized compounds with techniques LCMS, HPLC and NMR
- Design and execution of multi-step synthesis accordingly with project timeline.
- Preparation of reports about the work performed for presentations
- Maintain track records of experimental procedure and work in laboratory notebook
- Master of Science in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical chemistry, with experimental thesis in organic synthesis.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software for the design of chemical structures.
- Knowledge of at least LC-MS, NMR techniques.
- Experience with multi step synthesis, purification and characterization of organic compounds.
DMPK/ADME-Tox Expert (full time, location, Siena - Italy)
- PhD or relevant experience in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacology, Toxicology or related disciplines
- Experience with in vitro and in vivo studies : design and performing
- Ability to design study protocols and to select activities and compounds based on results
- Ability to design and perform the laboratory activities independently
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
Regulatory affairs Specialist (full or part time, location, Amsterdam - The
- PhD or Master degree or relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs for clinical development
- Proven experience in CTA/ IND submission and document writing
- Experience in collaborations with CRO
- Experience in Scientific Advice with the EMA